Merchandise and Donor Services Assistant
Responsible for accurately entering donation information into the DonorPerfect system. Processes merchandise orders and maintains inventory. Batches and prints acknowledgements and certificates. Handles manual credit card charges. Processes the mail. Works in the Welcome Center.
- Supervised by the Office Manager
- Position Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- Pre-employment Requirements: Drug Test, TB Test, Health Screen for N95 Mask, Valid Driver's License
- Once employed, is subject to Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, E-Verify and random Drug Tests and annual TB Test
Under the direction of the Office Manager:
- Enter donations into Donor Perfect system
- Batch & print certificates and acknowledgements
- Scan estate paperwork and e-file/archive
- Process merchandise orders and prepare shipments
- Process credit cards and prepares tracking spreadsheet for transactions
- Track merchandise inventory
- Receive and restock product in warehouse and gift shop
- Assist in merchandise department and Welcome Center
- Refill postage & meter mail
- Take mail to the Post Office daily
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements and Prerequisites
- High school diploma
- Minimum one to two years prior work administrative work experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office computer programs to include Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Prior experience with DonorPerfect preferred
- Primarily sedentary work. Must be able to sit / stand for 8 hours.
- Ability to climb step ladder and lift 10–15 lbs.
- Walking, bending, light lifting.
At-Will Employment: The State of Tennessee and The Sanctuary recognize all employment to be ‘at-will’. This means that you, the employee, as well as The Sanctuary can terminate employment at anytime, with or without advance notice and with or without cause.
Equal Employment Opportunity: It is our policy to treat you and all employees equally without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status or disability.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Drug Free Workplace: The Sanctuary is a drug, alcohol, and tobacco free workplace and prohibits all employees from using non-prescribed drugs, alcohol or tobacco in any form while on duty.
Employees are subject to E-Verify to assure they are eligible to work in the United States.
Forward your resume and cover letter to
Email: email@example.com or
No telephone calls please. All applications will be held in strict confidence.